Drain Cleaning Services
5 Star Plumbing is ready to take care of your drain needs today. Our professional plumbers have established reputation of excellence within blocked drains, drain cleaning service and continues to evolve and grow.
Drain Cleaning Services for Blocked Drains
5 Star Plumbing prides itself in offer professional drain cleaning services back up with 100% customer satisfaction. We offer drain cleaning services for any blocked drains within your home, Blocked toilet, blocked drain, blocked shower, Main Drain Root removal, sewer and main drain blockage and many other issues pertaining to your plumbing drains.
Our Plumbers are certified in drain cleaning and have the expert knowledge to diagnose any drain issues within your home. We also offer drain video camera inspection for clients who are experiencing difficulties with their drain or need to purchase a home and would like to inspect there main drains.
Why You Should Invest in Professional Plumber?
The grease, hair, oil and food that can increase on your pipes will ultimately harden over time causing a blockage in your drains. Professional drain cleaning services from 5 Star Plumbing eliminates those clogs competently and correctly. Chemical drain cleaners are bad for the environment and can ultimately corrode your pipes through the years, professional drain services will eliminate the clogs without harming your drains.Get A Quote Click To Call
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Living without a proper running sink or toilet can create headaches within your home or business.
Your drains will start providing you with signs of a slow drain before it becomes completely blocked. If you start noticing symptoms of a slow drain we recommend contacting us before the problem becomes an emergency. 5 Star Plumbing offers professional plumbing repair and drain cleaning services 24/7 in and around the Montreal area, Laval and South Shore.
If you notice any of stipulated below, it’s time to call 5 Star Plumbing!
- Your drain takes longer than usual to drain
- Your shower drain, bathtub or toilet is backing up with dirty water
- You hear gurgling sounds in your drain
- You have a bad smell coming out of your drains
A blocked drain can be unclogged if attended to on time, if it’s not look at in a promptly matter, it can lead to more serious issues.
What Not to Put Down Your Clogged Drains
- Always avoid using shelf chemical drain cleaners, bleach, solvents or any other caustic substances in your drains. These chemicals in your drainage system can cause serious damage to your pipes. Always let your plumber know that you used any chemicals before entering his machine in the drains, in order to protect him from chemicals slashing onto him.
- Do not mix chemical drain cleaners as they could cause a dangerous reaction.
- Only use bio-degradable drain treatments.
Preventative Drain Tips
- “Flushable” Wipes. Personal and baby wipes are flushable in a perfect world, but if your pipes are older, on a less than ideal gradient, or less than perfectly installed, they can cause problems. This is because they can take a long time to break down – we’ve found wipes that are months or even years old in pipes.
- Feminine hygiene products. These are our #1 cause of toilet clogs.
- Thick toilet paper. Toilet paper is usually designed to disintegrate on contact with water, but some “luxury” brands take longer to fall apart, or don’t fall apart all. Try to avoid these brands.
- Facial tissues. These are designed for runny noses, not flushing.
- Paper towels. These never belong in the toilet.* Flushable cat litter. While we haven’t seen a lot of problems with flushable cat litter made from corn husks or sawdust, we don’t recommend it because it can increase the amount of debris going down the drain. Less is better!
Being careful with what gets flushed in your toilet can save you a lot of stress and money.Get A Quote Click To Call
What our clients have to say
Efficient, clear communication and same day service. Even advised to get me scheduled prior to 5pm and weekends to avoid double time. Impressed and in my address book to use again!